Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wow, it is almost November already!?!

When did that happen? School and work (and of course the kids!) are keeping me super busy! I have been making cards left and right using the new Reminisce Power Palette, it is great for fall themed weddings. I love the new flower shapes in the Reminisce line. I have also been giving the Everyday display board all dressed up for wedding gifts. And you know what? They turn out so pretty it seems a shame to wrap then up, so I don't! I put the wedding invitation, some coordinating paper, a picture or two of the couple, a copy of the program and a few paper flowers on the board. Super easy! Then, I make a coordinating card to go with it, and use a couple of the little clothespins to attach it to the clothesline.

In other news, I have made an online wish list form (it is off to the right there), if there is anything you have been eyeing, fill that out, let me know what it is you are interested in, and a few people who you typically exchange gifts with, and I will make sure those people are aware of what it is you would like this holiday season.

Until next time (and hopefully sooner than last time...)- Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment